As Tennessee Williams:
Everyone Expects Me to
Write Another Streetcar
Tom and Rose: My Sister was
Quicker at Everything than I
Jeremy Lawrence and
Other one-man shows:
Albert in Wonderland: A
fantasia on Einstein
“Jeremy Lawrence’s uncanny and unsentimental depiction of Tennessee Williams as a playwright and man at the end of his life is thrilling, eerie, on target, and life-affirming.”
— John Guare
Jeremy Lawrence as Tennessee Williams
Offering a choice of five different evenings of Mr. Williams in his own words:
- Tennessee threads his life through his plays.
Everyone Expects Me to Write Another "Streetcar"
- Tennessee's battle with the critics, his breakdown and his will to move on.
- From early drafts to its final triumph.
Tom and Rose: My Sister was Quicker at Everything than I
- Tennessee and the great love of his life, his sister Rose.
- Tennessee's struggle, late in life, between being a "public figure" and an "incorruptible artist."